Monday, September 16, 2013

A Little Peek

Outside my window: my patio ~ empty right now but soon to be filled with laundry I need to dry
I am thankful:  That one of my bff's had a healthy baby boy this past week and also that it didn't rain the whole day.
On my computer: various websites are open
In the kitchen: a pile of clean dishes, chick peas for making hummus, blender waiting for me to make a smoothie in it, chili on the stove for dinner.  Last night's leftovers waiting to become my lunch
 I am wearing: jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, & flip flops
I am creating: Lots of projects are in my head.  Need to find time to execute!
 I am going: to and from 3 different schools all year long.  :-)
 I am trying: to have more patience, be careful with my words, to figure out where exercise fits into my life
 I am watching:  Breaking Bad, Dexter, Top Chef Masters
 I am hoping: to we all stay healthy this fall
I am praying: my brother who broke his leg yesterday and for my church as we have some huge mountains to climb 
I am looking forward to: Meeting my bff's new baby boy.  The weekend (probably bad since its only Monday),
 A favorite quote for today: 
 A few plans for the rest of the week: school meetings, back-to-school night, cross country meet, girls night with my bible study group

1 comment:

Elastagirl said...

love it! I lol at the "I am going" answer :)